Sunday, March 22, 2009

What I've been up to.

Hi everyone,

Thought I had better blog because I haven't been on for a wee while. Life has been very busy as always!!

Anyway here is just some of the things that I have been up to:









This card is a triangle fold card. It's very cute!! I made this one using Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink and Chocolate Chip card. I used Berry Bliss Designer Paper and a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds for a bit of sparkle. The stamps used are from the Priceless set and the Sincere Salutations set.
This is my second card:


It was made using the Live the Dream stamp set which is in the current mini catalogue and using Pumpkin pie, Old Olive and Basic Black as the colors.
Don't forget that the mini catalogue is due to expire on the 31st of March and so is the main catalogue. Of course a new main catalogue is releasing on the 1st of April (YAY!!!). There is so much cool stuff in the new catalogue so if you would like to pre order a catalogue now contact me now.
Bye for now
Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. I love the Live the Dreams stamp on the second card... so sad I missed it. Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete